1. Students are to listen and be polite to the lunchroom supervisors at all times.
2. Students may talk softly to members of their own table, however, no loud talking, yelling, or screaming is permitted. Students must always face the center of the table.
3. Students are to walk to their serving line and wait in an orderly fashion until the entire group has been called. Students should not lean on the wall or place their feet against the wall at any time.
4. Students must keep their hands to themselves: No pushing, hitting, or touching. Students are not permitted to have any ‘hand game’ competitions, such as arm wrestling, thumb wrestling, or hand slapping.
5. Students may not leave their cafeteria seat without permission. Students are not allowed to return to classrooms or any other area in the building without permission.
6. Students are not permitted to throw any food items, containers, or other objects. No spitballs.
7. Students are to eat in a mannerly way and maintain a clean table area. No talking with your mouth full, no “mixing” of food to create an annoying situation, and no trading or taking food from another student.
8. Students are expected to discard their food in the proper manner to avoid spilling and splashing food on the floor and walls.
9. Students must walk at all times in the cafeteria.
10. At the end of each lunch period, there will be a 1-3 minute “quiet time” for students to organize and prepare for afternoon classes. Students are not permitted to talk during this time.